I Like What's Going On Here

Wednesday, June 11, 2014




I feel like there's a link between these images but I'm not going to get into it, I just really like it okay.

But also, (here's the fun part where I talk about myself) I'm kinda liking what's going on right now. I mean, as my people know, I got a new job and with that a new sense of oh-my-gosh-I-am-not-deathly-sour-in-the-morning. Then there's the whole "my people" thing, I mean, everyone has their own "my people" but not everyone has cultivated such a fine collection of human beings like I have. Okay let's be real, the collection is small, exclusive some might say, but it is all mine. 

Special S/O to all those that send me photos of Asian babies and pugs, you know who you are. 

So in order to spread the good cheer, here are some other things that I'm liking right now:

YOUR FACE. 

Mad Men on Catch Up

https://nplusonemag.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger