White Sock & Other Fantasies

Tuesday, April 15, 2014


This photo does things to me. 

Back in the dizzle, when I was would wear a moon-bag (with no irony), I would imagine my future to be something like this: smoking, sportswear X lifestyle and you-can't-sit-with-us eyes. I mean, it is like this photo is stolen from my ten year old brain. 

The bright white socks alone make me lick my lips. At the ripe old age of 25, I still attempt to recreate this vibe into my day-to-day look, although more cautiously and more aware of the omnipresence of my thighs. 

Unfortunately, I don't have you-can't-sit-with-us eyes, rather, I have been gifted with everybody-talk-to-me eyes which mean that I have been asked for advice, toilet paper and political insight from a menagerie of strangers. I actually enjoy talking to people so I don't mind, although I wish I could be Naomi cool. She's apparently dating Michael Fassbender hey... 

I should probably just go whole-hog and live my fashion dreams, I mean YOLO dressing is a thing (see here) but at 7 in the morning when I am getting dressed I don't think about fashion or anything really. I just think about tea and my afternoon nap; I'm basically a baby adult. I bought cute socks from Cotton On recently so it is a start. Like the Manrepeller says: Carpe Diem, it’s Latin for YOLO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger