Tommy's Post: Pigalle Pigs Alley

Monday, April 21, 2014


Heather is amazing. In Paris, she indulged my internet needs and walked for close to 2 hours on 2 separate days through Pigalle, looking for thee Pigalle. She braved the cold, the sex shops, the strip clubs, the prostitutes and Chinese tourists all for me, yung Dennis. 

Needless to say, we didn't find Pigalle. We found the cold desire of broken men and absolutely no hoodies with the black box logo, nothing! Just depressing sex.

I think I was depressed for like 1 day straight. Even Proust doesn't know the depression of failed shopping.

Anyways, it's now April and I'm in Joburg. Pigalle and Nike are collaborating on something...

I don't know... It's all hush hush but apparently it has something to do with the Nike Air Force 1, which is cool I guess.

What I want to know is when will Pigalle collab with Fabric of The Heart?

For your enjoyment, here are pictures of terrible people wearing Pigalle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger