Quit Playing Games With My Heart

Monday, December 09, 2013


So, I'm a little bit confused and I might be angry (fashion angry). 

I imagine that Kaiser Karl was in a furious and dangerous mood one day and he basically said that sweatpants are for losers. I mean, he literally said this: 

“Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants”.

That's pretty amazing, right? Some might say a bit harsh but probably necessary.

Then after all this, I find this on Net-a-Porter! Karl fucking Lagerfeld SWEATPANTS. Really now Karl, what must we do to please you?! 

I don't even feel bad for posting all the fat photos of you. See here for lols. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger