Pie Face!

Monday, January 02, 2012



First of all, I love pecan pie!

My dearest bestie Tumelo (shout out!) introduced me to this tasty ambrosia and now I feel that it's time to upgrade myself from the Woolworths version. 

I've made it a new years resolution to master the art of pie-making (best resolution ever). 

I'm going to start with this Martha Stewart recipe, but I'm going to replace the corn syrup with either honey or golden syrup. 

I'm gonna name my pie à la Waitress, I-hate-studying-so-I-bake pie...

Baby don't you cry, gonna make a pie, gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle. 
Baby don't be blue, gonna make for you, gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle.
Gonna make a pie from heaven above, gonna be filled with strawberry love.
Baby don't you cry, gonna make a pie, and hold you forever in the middle of my heart. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger