Dear Lanvin!

Sunday, January 08, 2012



I love stationary. A clean sheet of paper just does something for me..

Even the first day of school wasn't so glum when my freshly sharpened pencils and lumo highlighters were in sight. 

Pens reserve a special place in my heart (I shouldn't admit that). I love dark inky pens, so much so that when I lost my favourite pen I had recurring dreams where I would find my pen and wake up sad and embarrassed because of my attachment to a Bic pen. 

I also love the dying art of letter-writing. 

So basically these Lanvin writing sets are like crack for me.

At about R700 a pop these beauts are pricey delights and will have to remain in the one-day-is-one-day category. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger