Art Envy: Clarissa Paiva!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011






I once read a quote that said "art should make you feel as though fairy tales exist, although they are smudged and often eraserable". I loved this quote as soon as I read it, although it left my rosy-tinted temperament slightly unsettled.

I was once again reminded of this quote when I stumbled upon the drawings above by Brazilian artist Clarissa Paiva (see here too).  

Each time I feel as though I have settled on my favourite drawing, another one crawls into the corner of my eye and demands to be the official favourite. Between girls munching hedgehogs and Bambi-eyes galore it's no wonder that I'm so smitten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger