The Coen Bros Can Have My Money

Thursday, January 30, 2014


This opens tomorrow good people. 

I enjoy so many things about this movie and I haven't even seen it yet. 

I always knew Oscar Isaac was gonna be a star. I mean, the man can pull off a buffet of nationalities, like, is he Greek or Latino? I leave that to you. He's actually talented and he has the whole different accents thing on lock. That shit ain't easy, just ask Naomie Harris. Also, he sings! He's pretty much the future, yo. 

I normally don't get popcorn (it smells better than it tastes) but for this one I'm going all out. There even might be some M&M's involved. Maybe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger