Hello November!

Sunday, November 03, 2013


It's my month. Universe act accordingly. 

Here's my week in photos, just in case you needed some voyeurism. 

The last photo is from my photo project titled I Love You The Most Johannesburg (click here).

The question is, who do you love the most? This participant, Andile kinda cheated in that you're only supposed to put one name (no boring compromises) but since his girlfriend was with him he felt obliged (I think) to be honest and practical, so he wrote his mom's name and his girlfriend's. Wise man, I guess.

I'm slowly but surely collecting the kaleidoscope of lovers in Johannesburg and one day I will have indubitable proof that Johannesburg is really just the city of love. 


P.S. I always look pie-eyed when I am completely sober. I had only had a coke in a Styrofoam cup for goodness' sake. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger