A is for Airforce 1!

Wednesday, June 05, 2013







I've never been much of a sneaker head, copin' the latest jordans or Air Forces has never been pretty high up on my list. 

I mean I've always appreciated the laces off sneakers but like cars or tampons they've never really had my heart. 

However lately, sneakers have been creepin' up slowly into my heart, I don't know why, the possibility of getting even like 5% of shoes that make the international footwear scene go into heat like a female deer in the spring of her life, is almost next to nil when you live in Roodepoort, South Africa. But the young go hards are increasing my sense of fashion insecurity with their Nike Roshe Run's and Yeezy 2's or whatever. 

So if you're tired of hiding your tatty and fecal matter tinted vans every time a young go hard walks by, congratulations you're in luck! 

Shea Serrano over at Four Pins has created an Alphabet of footwear with pictures! 

Yay! Harambe! Viva!

Click the link and let it upgrade ya:

UPGRADE HERE! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger