Yoko Furusho!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Lately Pinterest has been stealing my waking hours. 

In the safe, super-organised world of Pinterest I can indulge my Susie Homemaker tendencies while pinning ubiquitous pictures of Ashley Madekwe (honestly, the girl is sublime). 

But every blue moon I come across something that makes my heart smigh (smile and sigh). 

Just yesterday I found the work of this lovely lady and I fell in love. 

The detail! The colours! The healthy dose of bunnies! I hope heaven looks like this. 

Fantastic things like this make me so happy that the internet exists! 

Click here and here and be happy and amazed too! 

P.S. The last picture is the interior wall of a fast-food chain in Asia. And that folks is why Asia is the best. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger