visvim!

Thursday, February 07, 2013




visvim, you have to type it like that, no capital letters. You know why? The brand is that cool, that disinterested, that nonchalant and that Japanese...

The stuff is so buttery it's crazy. I saw some stuff in Seoul; I wanted it but then I saw the price tag and realized how uninterested this Japanese label was in my wallet. 

So you're a dude and you like that Japanese dedication to Americana and more importantly you want to win Tumblr?  Want to make them camera shutters blink on and off like an epileptic kid? 

Get on to this label, I mean where you're going to get it in South Africa is beyond me, but hey, you can dream and by Zeus, do I dream of that Navajo Blanket Hoppiland Jacket... dat name. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger