Mumbai & Midnight!

Monday, October 15, 2012


One of my favourite things about Mumbai was the masses of books lining the streets.

I got Midnight's Children for R16! However, I discovered that the bargain price came with a price of its own as two pages were missing and worst of all the book ended on a comma with the last page missing! 

This was most distressing as I love the feeling of finishing a book and although I hate the ending of most books, being stuck on the plane wondering what happened is somewhat equally torturous. 

So last night I went to Exclusive and quickly read the last page which was a bit of an anti-climax. 

Overall, the book is amazing and I can't wait to watch the movie although I read that it is terrible.  

"To understand just one life, you have to swallow the world.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger