India!

Saturday, October 13, 2012


Six weeks of India! September, I didn't even see you fly by! Is that November I see?! 

I can't believe that I've ticked that one off list.  

It was everything that I hoped that it would be and so much more. India managed to overwhelm, excite, frustrate and amuse me all at the same time.

I have included some of my favourite photos, this was a hard task given the fact that we took an Asian tourist worthy-450 photos, with countless photos of me being ridiculously unphotogenic being deleted and scorned. I would like to point out that I have neglected to include any pictures of my aforementioned boyfriend as he gets incredibly sour when he finds his handsome mug on my blog. So there. 

I missed blogging way too much to admit. But I'm glad to say that me and my bloggywog will be getting nice and cozy as Tommy and I get ready to jet off to the Emerald Isle.

2012 is turning out to be a cracker of a year and I can't wait to see the finale! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger