Leopard Print, Zara and Financial Woes!

Thursday, June 28, 2012



I absolutely love this jambalaya of style. 


Speaking of things that I love, the Zara sale starts tomorrow (don't say that I didn't warn you!). This should be great news, but my bank accounts reminds me that it is certainly not. 


I have considered certain strategies to maximize this precious opportunity (see: breaking and entering). 


However, I have decided against taking immediate action since I can't deal with fashion-crazed masses, the YDE 75% off sale taught me that. So I'm hoping to arrive after the storm BUT before the devastation of a shop full of only spaghetti-strapped tops (why are they still being made?!). 


Good luck and happy shopping! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger