My Week with Marilyn

Monday, February 20, 2012


I found the film quite depressing, but the clothes were reason enough to smile. 

Camel, white and black. Simple, yet so effective. 

I loved the houndstooth capris (never thought I'd say that). By the way, capris get their name from the isle of Capri where they first rose to popularity in the 1950's and 1960's. Grace Kelly donned a pair while visiting the Italian isle much to the delight of fashion lovers everywhere. 

Anyone want to take me shopping, pretty puhlease?

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger