Breakin' Bread!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wholewheat Pacman

Studying all day is a recipe for depression, so I decided to take a break and Google bread recipes instead.

The recipe kinda flopped, but maybe that's because I stopped reading after it said 'knead' (I don't do that) and added Jungle Oats for good measure instead. 

It came out surprisingly well (if a hybrid between cake and bread is your thing). Carbs are always, always my thing so I'm easily satisfied. 

Plus the smell of bread baking is so comforting.

P.S. Early Egyptian writings urged mothers to send their children to school with plenty of bread and beer for their lunch. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger