Brekkie!

Monday, November 21, 2011


I absolutely love breakfast. All meals following breakfast are just distractions. Yes, even that Big Mac I wolfed down without blinking. 

I think my deep love for breakfast stems from the fact that when I was growing up, the kind of breakfast my dad would make for me was indicative of the times.

We would go out for dinner to celebrate birthdays and whatnot, but you would know you had done something really special if you were treated to a delicious breakfast. 

This blog is amazing because it is solely dedicated to my favourite thing about my 7am wake up. 

This morning I had All-Bran and honey... Yum! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger