Naomi & Kate!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011




It is blatantly clear from my numerous other posts that I LOVE Kate Moss. I mean, I don't bring out the capital letters for just anyone.  

She's effortlessly cool and apparently she wears Keith Richards' black Levi's.

Naomi Campbell is also one of my faves, ever since I saw her, or rather, her gleaming collarbones on Larry King. The utter contrast between her beauty and Larry King had me spellbound and forever fearful of suspenders. 

Together, Naomi and Kate make my favourite model sandwich. 

In my next life I hope to be a hybrid of these beauts, with a lil' bit of Bobby Fischer thrown in for smarts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger