Eye Pender!

Sunday, October 23, 2011


While I was in Korea I realised that the majority of Korean women put a whole lotta effort into their appearance with full-on makeup being a standard issue requirement. 

This realisation made me feel wholly inadequate in the femininity stakes as my usual 'makeup routine' revolved around me smiling in the mirror while moisturizing. 

So after staring at enough offensively pretty girls on the subway I decided to try my hand at eyeliner thing.

Seeking solace from the rain we went to a makeup shop where I came across "Goodbye Eye Pender", I knew it was the one! 

And I'm chuffed to say I'm kinda mastering the whole flick of the wrist and there is no "pender" or panda in sight! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger