Why Don't You...

Monday, September 19, 2011


Learn all the words to your favourite song. You never know when you might need to belt them out.

I was cruelly reminded how lame I really am when Tommy asked me to sing him a song and the only song that I could remember all the lyrics to was Usher's "You Got it Bad".

In my high school days I was dedicated to Usher Raymond. 8701 was not just an album but a way of life. I could even say that I (kinda) risked my life for Usher that time he performed at The Dome and there were some Ellis Park moments that I now fondly recall.

That said, now that I'm older I should really diversify my repertoire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger