Knickerbocker Glory!

Thursday, September 29, 2011




I love pretty underwear.

I have the amazing ability to justify the purchase of a lacy number at any time.

Even the seemingly mundane task of grocery shopping at Woolies can suddenly transform into an expensive exercise illustrating why I should never, ever get a credit card.

My grocery list says Bulgarian yogurt, but my heart says new panties, and I've always believed that you should follow your heart.

P.S. In 1913, a New York socialite named Mary Phelps Jacob changed women's fashion forever when she created the first brassiere by tying two handkerchiefs together with ribbon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger