Kind of Blue

Thursday, July 21, 2011


Last weekend I bought my first Miles Davis album.

Surely that makes me cool by default..

Anyway, the first Miles Davis film is set to be released soon with the film centring around a 36-hour moment in his life.

I kinda like the idea of this 36-hour moment. No cradle-to-grave Ray-esque tearjerker. Just a moment, albeit a long one.

P.S. Davis loved European sports cars, his daddy was a dentist and Bob Dylan called him the "definition of cool".

Foul-mouthed to the end, the co-writer of his autobiography said that if you deleted the word motherf***er from the book it would probably be fifty pages shorter.

"I can only do one thing, play my horn, and that's what's at the bottom of the whole mess". 

2 comments:

Share the loooove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fabric Of The Heart All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger